Strip Center Design Requirements:
- Strip centers can have a high turnover rate of tenants.
- Each new tenant may require alterations to the interior layout.
- New interior wall layout may require alterations to systems.
- HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Sprinklers, Electrical, Etc.
- It is usually best to pour the floor slab separate from the load bearing walls.
- Stemwall footings allow the floor slab for each tenant to be unpoured.
- Leave bare soils covered with plastic until first tenant moves in.
- Larger Strip Centers should finish several units for quick tenant occupancy.
|Click on Sketch
to View in PDF
- Each tenant must provide
handicap bathrooms for their
space. Florida building code
requires full access to the
bathrooms by the public.
- Each tenant must have the
proper number of exits and
must be located and installed
in accordance with codes.
- Required fire separation
walls must be detailed and
built to comply with the fire
- Fire testing has been
performed and will dictate
most fire wall construction.
|Commercial - Strip Centers
Multiple Tenants in One Building
|STRUCTURAL BUILDING DESIGNS
|Daniel F. Ardito, PE
5644 S Plantain Pt
Lecanto, FL 34461
|** email: email@example.com **
|*** SKYPE Callers - Please Leave Message or Use Email ***
I Will Not Answer Calls With "No Caller ID" or "Vague Caller ID" Due to the High Volume of
Telemarketing Calls in Recent Years. Leave a Message With Name, Number, and Message. Thankyou
Strip Center Sample Drawing
|Call Today to Discuss Your
Project Design Needs